Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Round 2

I'm on to my second class. YAY! I haven't got my final grade from my Interpersonal Communications class yet, but I'm stoked that it's behind me. One class down, 29 to go! (At least, I think it's 29). I've already started Criminology.

Katie's amazing me more and more every day. She listens to me. I can ask her to close the door for me, take the trash to the trash can, pick something up and hand it to me: AND SHE LISTENS! It's SO COOL!

We have been going to the park a lot lately. It was almost 80* today so we took advantage of it and went to the park. It was beautiful today and while I love it, I kinda miss winter. Not, by any means, the cold. I miss the rain we never got.

I haven't been cooking: stove is out and water heater is out. So I have been spending a lot of time in town (bad idea, since I love to shop!)

Lately, I've scored some mega deals though on some spring outfits for Katie. I went to Kohls yesterday and got some tights, 4 shirts, 1 outfit, and a cupcake tablecloth (V day clearance) for $17 - charged it and got 20% off! Today, I went to sears and hit the tail end of the Presidents' Day Sale. Scored 3 complete outfits and a pair of shoes for $17. Score! Now, I've maxed out my spending allowance for the month but at least Katie's gonna be stylin' :)

Here are some fun photos from lately:
Soaking up some sun:
 See that white knuckled grip? She does not like the swing.
 She doesn't like the swing, but she'll play daredevil in our room!
 Dancing in her pack n play. I set it up last week for the first time since I found our bedroom floor. She LOVED it - until she realized she was sleeping in it. Now it's a battle.
 See my little shoe diva? She LOVES her boots/shoes.
 Casper loves Katie. Unfortunately, Katie likes Cookie better so Casper gives her the lovin' and she ignores him and goes after Cookie!
 Can you find the baby in the bath? This is how we roll at Nana's house!
 Microsoft, watch out!
 Uh-OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment