Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring is in the air...

It was a beautiful day today.

I made stuffed bell peppers and baked chicken for the volunteers I cook for 2x a week. I made the bell pepper filling vegetarian for those who don't eat meat on Good Friday. I simply made a bean/rice mixture and cooked it up with a bit of salt and olive oil, then added tomato sauce, sautee'd onion, TVP, and seasoned salt. Mixed it all together and stuffed it in halved bells, baked for 45 mins on 400*. Good stuff!

I scored a Canon EOS Rebel K2 from my grandpa. It's a film camera, so my photos are going to take awhile to get posted. I'm totally stoked and have already taken lots of photos. I have recently received a refresher how expensive it is to develop film. Ouch!

Then, I was in the mood to play with PowerPoint, since I don't have any new photos to post yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment