Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hot summer day refresh.

So I decided to make "sassy water", something I saw on Pinterest. Sassy water had cucumbers, lemon and mint in it. So I added my own twist and as the days go by, I twist it up a bit with different ingredients. I have a new favorite summer drink, it's calorie free, and it. is. delicious. 

This was my first time making it. I used sliced cucumber, lemon, strawberry, and a few spearmint leaves. The cucumber is very dominant but I can still taste the rest of the ingredients if I allow myself to savor it. Sorta like wine tasting, but better *wink*


I have also made it with: 
  • cucumber, apple, mint, and cilantro
  • cucumber and lime
  • cucumber, apple, lemon
It's hard to taste the apple, because cucumber still so dominant, but it's there! And it's soooooo refreshing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment