Saturday, May 26, 2012

Zucchini pizza?

So, I've been busy doing this and that, and even cooking. I just haven't really had a chance to get on here and update with photos, so here goes!

Tonight I made the most amazing dinner. I think it had to do with the sauce. I don't know what brand it is, but it has a blank label that says something similar to Artichoke Walnut Marinara. O. M. G. I have GOT to find this stuff! I acquired it through a friend cleaning out their cupboards and it's been in my cupboard for a long time so I couldn't even begin to figure out where it came from originally. 

Anyway, I took a zucchini and sliced it long ways, about 1/4" thick. Also took an eggplant and sliced about 3/8" thick, and lathered both with sauce: 


Added cheese (Mozzarella and Cheddar)


Baked for about 8 mins @ 400* - or until cheese bubbles. 


I could not believe just how yummy this was. Even the eggplant was delicious! Who knew eggplant could be transformed that quickly! Katie even loved it (I gave her the zucchini/eggplant w/o cheese). 

No comments:

Post a Comment