Monday, March 12, 2012

Monkey

So Katie's got this book. In the book are different animals with their names under them so she can learn different types of animals. So she points to the monkey, and I say "Monkey". She says (ever so calmly) "mommy". I say "no Katie, MONKEY". "Mommy". Love this kid :)

Been hanging out with my brother who's in town on leave from where the Air Force. Good times. I always forget how much he cracks me up!

I found some rubber boots for Katie at a thrift store - they're brand new! I got them for a buck, and oh were they worth it! She loves her boots, shoes, fleece sweater, and movie (Surf's Up). She still doesn't have much hair, but she's working on it! Here's a few photos from the other day:


Playing with her new toy

 Her eyes were especially green this day! 

 Blowing bubbles for Miley

Mmmmm... Quinoa noodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment