Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pre Pregnancy Jeans FIT!

Today was my cousin/roomie's birthday. Went to town and walked downtown Livermore. I had Katie stripped down to a dress and diaper, and she played in the fountain with some other kids. It was super cute - she ended up getting soaked. I'd post photos but I left my camera in the car so hopefully I'll get pics up next post!

My brother came into town from Montana today. He's going to be here for a few days so we're looking forward to hanging out with him! 

I did a mega-cleaning in my room which allowed me to get a TV hooked up and set up Katie's easy chair. What a relief! I have a floor now! I can play Bible stories for Katie! Good stuff. I don't put her in front of the TV often, but when I do it's gotta be worth it.

That being said, she watches a movie with my cousin every couple days. Her latest favorite is "Surf's Up" - she loves the music! I walked in the room and Katie was dancing on the bed to the music. Wish I had my camera!

Her new favorite pastime is bubbles. Not just any bubbles, but bubble gum bubbles. If someone is chewing gum, it better be bubble gum because she won't let up until you blow her a bubble..... or ten bubbles :)

************************************************

I tried on a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans that haven't fit me right for years and guess what? THEY FIT! They're a little snug but they sure are a lot more comfortable than they were last time I tried them on and couldn't even button them! Score!

I haven't stood on a scale since December, just days before New Year's. I don't *feel* like I'm losing weight, but my pants are telling me otherwise. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment