Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Painting

We spent the day prepping and painting. It never ceases to amaze me how long it takes to prep a room for painting, then how long it takes to get really good coverage. We're not even doing 2 coats! We are doing 3 tone though: light purple on top, medium purple wainscotting, and a super dark purple trim in the middle. I believe we got everything done but the super dark trim. I'm stoked! Not my room, but I sure do feel accomplished and look forward to seeing it completely done.

I made breakfast wraps for lunch - SO yummy! I had flatbread in the freezer that I thawed out in the microwave. I scrambled some eggs, sliced some cheese, and used a veggie burger for "meat".

So, I laid slices of cheese (whatever kinds you want, the more the merrier!) in the flatbread, threw on the eggs, and put the veggie burger (halved so it took up more room) in the wrap. Rolled it up and grilled it so it was a little crispy. I sprinkled it with some Tapatio and voila! Delicious! Way better than a normal tortilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment