Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hap-py

Katie's new thing is to start dancing, chanting, and beat-bopping at bedtime. She fights going to sleep like crazy. Tonight, she kept head banging and chanting "hap-py, hap-py!" She was blowing kisses and dancing on the bed. It took a couple of hours to get her to sleep. While it's exhausting and sometimes frustrating that she fights sleep like the plague, it's super adorable and sometimes she gets me laughing so hard, I forget I'm supposed to be firm with her to get her to sleep!

************************************************************

I've been doing okay with school, so far. My first big assignment is tomorrow. Let's goooooo 6 page paper! Not only that, we just got assigned our "learning teams" in class so I'm going to learn a whole new way of studying. I'm sort of looking forward to it, but I'm also sort of stressing over it. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment