Friday, January 20, 2012

Pizza Biscuits...

Guess who's back up to par? Miss Katie decided to go through one of my Christmas bags yesterday. She had a great time playing with the garland and making a mess of it on my bed. I think my bed is still sparkly, but it was worth it watching the confused look on her face when she "pet" it saying "niiiiice" like she would a doggy!


*********************************************************************

Well, I haven't got around to the homemade tortillas yet, but I did have some fun with biscuits and muffin tins! I have a bunch of biscuits I scored, so I put some in a muffin tin and squished them down, making a perfect pocket. Then I put a piece of cheese and some pepperoni in the pocket on half of them. The other half, I mixed brown sugar and butter and filled the pocket with that. 

I placed them in a low oven (325*) for about 20 minutes. 

The sweet ones don't look too great, but boy they sure tasted great! I liked the pizza ones too. I didn't use pizza sauce but it wouldn't hurt to try it, or to dip them into it. 

Yummyyyyy! 


*******************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment