Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yayyy!!!

Today, while Katie was indulging in a THREE hour nap, she opened her eyes from a sound sleep and yelled "YAYYYYYY!!!", whilst clapping. Then promptly closed her eyes and was sound asleep again. She kept smiling in her sleep so she was full of happy dreams. It was super cute! I wish I'd had my camera close to capture one of those grins!

I didn't do much today. I did some homework for my workshops I'm doing, cooked dinner, and did a bunch of cleaning. I watched NCIS: Los Angeles while she was sleeping, and caught up on Sims and Words with Friends. Yes... games. Something I'm going to need to curve once my real classes start!

I had a photo to share, but my internet goes from 100mph to about 2.5 when the sun goes down. Photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment