Tuesday, January 10, 2012

She makes me laugh

One thing I gotta say, my daughter is hilarious! Rewind a few weeks...

My camera broke so I've only just sent it back to the factory for a warrantied repair. So I have been forced to revert to my 4 year old point and shoot digi that captures red-eye in 19 out of 20 photos. So bear with me when every photo has red eye in it.

I dug out the old camera yesterday and started shooting. In Katie's first year, I captured at least one photo a day for her whole first year. Lately, I'm lucky to get one a week!

This is when we were playing with raspberries last night: 


How can you not smile at that?

*****************************************************

Last night I whipped up a cake. I wanted to use the last of the raspberries, so I pulled out some cake mix I had laying around. Bear in mind, I don't like cake. Usually it tastes eggy and it just isn't worth the calories to me. SO, when I do have cake mix, I have to add my own little twist to it:


I used about 3T of lemon juice, tore the raspberries in half and put them in after I mixed the batter. Baked according to the directions on the box and voila! A yummy cake! No eggs, no oil, and the soda is simply flavored soda water so no added sugar.



I may have over cooked it and forgot to grease the pan last night, but it still tasted super yummy!

1 comment: